The Village School Parent Teacher Committee (PTC)
The purpose of the Parent Teacher Committee is to bring together the administrators, teachers, staff and parents to work collaboratively in order to provide enriching and enjoyable programs for our students and families. All parents are invited and encouraged to volunteer and get involved. It not only benefits your child, his classmates, and the school, it benefits you!
Why you should attend PTC meetings:
- Connect with other parents
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school
- Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTC supports
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community. It’s very rewarding!
If you are unable to attend meetings but would like to be involved, please contact a member of the Leadership Team.
- Kristy Hartfield (parent) firstname.lastname@example.org 239-248-6456
- Kelly Pausch (parent) email@example.com 414-839-2600
- Brian Beckner (parent) firstname.lastname@example.org 239-825-1679
- Christine Ochs (teacher) email@example.com 239-593-7686 ext.288
- Kelly Losada (teacher) firstname.lastname@example.org 239-593-7686 ext. 237
- Susan Beckner (parent & admin.) email@example.com 239-593-7686 ext. 254
- Kathy Sweet (admin.) firstname.lastname@example.org 239-593-7686 ext. 241