The Village School of Naples | Officer Qualifications:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Arts and Sciences with a concentration in Allied Health from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas.
- Served in the United States Armed Forces in a Special Operations Unit as an Airborne Ranger, and was deployed three times to Iraq and Afghanistan during service to our country with tactical training and experience.
- Trained and experienced in law enforcement as a certified peace officer.
- Florida Association of School Resource Officers training (FASRO).
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration training (OSHA).
- First Aid, CPR, & AED certified.